Hospitality & Hostess service in Delhi
Our hospitality offerings are supplied by meticulously trained professionals who strive to make the transition from airport to Hotel a pleasant and anxiety loose affair. We take into account that Guest for weddings come from some distance and huge and are tired and jet lagged and provide services to clean their airport transition. Airport hospitality offerings have been exalted into a high-quality artwork at EVENTKARMA Weddings. Sensitivity closer to the guest is the important thing component that makes for the success of those transfers.
Event Hospitality Service in Delhi NCR
A dedicated hospitality desk at each hotel set up to ensure a pleasant stay of guests attending the wedding.
Key responsibility areas :
A dedicated team to monitor the guest list. Customised websites and online apps for the couple containing information and itineraries for the wedding.
- In Room Gifts
From Harrod’s hamper to beach essentials, we provide our guests the necessities to survive the celebratory blitz.
- Guest Relations
From misplaced spouses to wardrobe crisis, we are equipped for it all!
- Ensuring timely blocking off rooms and coordination with hotel staff.
- Drawing up a plan of vehicle movement as per anticipated requirement for transportation.
- Welcome calls to the guests after the check-ins for any further assistance required.
- Creating and placement of personalized/thematic welcome notes, wedding kit, snack and mini bar hampers, fruit platters, cookies etc; in the room before the check-in of the guests and daily replenishment.
- Communicating events itinerary to all in-house guests from time to time.
- Concierge services
- Coordination of wake – up calls/reminders for guests, if required.
- Communicating with guests to inform schedule of each event and follow-up on the same.
- Re-confirmation of check out timings for departures scheduled for each day to ensure smooth and timely airport transfers.
- Communicating with guests for flight re-confirmation /telecheck –in on flights/ information pertaining to any changes in the flight schedule, especially group check-outs.
Hospitality desk would be equipped with the following facilities for guests :
- First Aid kit
- Local area maps
- Information on nearby markets, hospitals, cinemas, pubs etc
- Beauty parlor services